|Is there a "messiest desk" competition? I would win.|
- I'm filling out my calendar for May, and I'm excited to get started!! (If you need a good printable calendar, Audrey at Oh So Lovely has some great ones!)
- I made a Facebook page for my blog, but I haven't had the guts to publish it yet. Or put anything on it. Am I cool enough for this? Hmmmm.
- I finally made a blog button. Okay, I made several because I'm so indecisive. I'm not in a place to pay for sponsorships right now (weddings are 'SPENSIVE, you guys) but is anyone interested in doing a swap? Let me know!
- I've had this blog for about two months, and I'm already thinking about a total rebranding. It would stick with my love of confetti, and I'm thinking it would be better to do it now, when I only have 30 followers, than later, when I have a real, established identity.
- People with a custom domain: I'm thinking of taking this route. Any advice? Anyone willing to talk me through the process? Do I keep all my GFC and Bloglovin' followers or do I have to start over?
Also, I just have to say: thanks for sticking around, you guys! This blog has been going through a lot of growing pains and switches since I started, and you guys are great. Seriously. I was worried about being able to make friends on here, but I've already met some of the greatest people!!! I'm so happy I started this blog.