Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

I decided to link up for Sunday Social today, just to switch it up a little bit! Also because it's about your pet peeves, and I loooove complaining about stuff.

1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve? At stoplights, when people pull way past the stop bar. That huge white line is NOT A SUGGESTION, people.
2. Biggest Blogging pet peeve? Any posts about what you're pinning on Pinterest. Sorry, but I hate them. If I want to know what you're pinning, I'll go look at your Pinterest. (This doesn't include pins that you've actually done yourself. I love those posts.)
3. Biggest general pet peeve? People who don't get the "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" philosophy. Just shut up, man. You don't need to insert your opinion on every little thing. Ya dig?
4. What is your most irrational fear? I'm always afraid my car is going to explode when I start it after I'm done pumping gas. I don't know where it comes from, but it's always freaked me out.
5. 3 celebrities you’d want to have dinner with? John Krasinski, Jennifer Lawrence and Stanley Tucci. How's that for variety?

I have a separate post planned for today about my dad, but I can't find any of our good pictures, so that's on hold for right now. I hope you guys all have a great Sunday!

post signature

8 comments:

Meg said...

Yes! I had John Krasinski as one of my 3 as well :) Happy Sunday!

Ashley W said...

I would do some crazy things just to have dinner with Jennifer Lawrence!! And Stanley Tucci lives in my town, I've met him a bunch of times -- he's certainly very quirky!

Dani said...

We have some of the same pet peeves. I hate when people get to far out in the intersection at stop lights.

Megalin said...

One of my pet peeves is #3- you didn't finish your sentence! lol was that the point?
stopping by from the linkup

Victoria said...

nice answers!

super cute blog!

happy sunday!

Jenn said...

I hate when people keep inching forward during the red light. It's especially frustrating when they do that and then just sit there when the light turns green.

Nicole said...

Good point on the Pintrest thing! I never caught on to that so I could care less.

Happy Sunday =)

Anonymous said...

I hate those Pinterest posts, too! People receive praise for being "creative" and finding good things. But they didn't make any of that stuff or take any pictures! They posted someone else's work!

Labels

#IHeartMyNailArt (1) Adulthood (2) Alyssa Said What? (2) April Fool's Day (1) Awards (2) BB Cream (1) Beauty and Skincare (3) Beer (1) Being That Guy (1) Blogging about Blogging (14) Bloggy Friends (5) Bravo (1) Bullying (1) Celebrities (4) China Glaze (1) Clothing (1) Cohabitating (1) Color Club (1) Confetti Friday (4) Dad (2) Dirty Sexy Politics (1) Dr Jart Skincare (1) Ella Fitzgerald (1) Entertainment (3) Essie (1) Family (6) Fathers Day (1) filibuster (1) Funny Stuff (1) Garrett (14) Giveaways (1) Guest Posts (1) Hall of Fame (10) Happy Things (2) Home Decor (2) Hope (1) Hot Topics (1) Inspiration (7) July (1) Kathryn (2) Kelly Blazek (1) Kelsey (1) Link Parties (6) Lists (1) Long Distance Relationships (1) Look Good (1) Mani Monday (2) Margaret Thatcher (1) Matthew Quick (1) Meghan McCain (1) Miley Cyrus (1) Millennials (1) Mom (1) Monday Thoughts (1) monthly recap (1) Mr Rogers (1) Nail Art (1) Nail Polish (2) NMB (2) Norfolk (1) OPI (1) Oscar Wilde (1) Outfit of the Day (1) Personal (18) Pictures of Me (3) Politics (2) Prince Harry (1) Quotes (8) Reaching My Goals (4) Real Life Friends (6) Reality Shows (3) Recipes (1) Relationship Thoughts (1) Sally Hansen (2) Shoes (1) Son of a Peach (1) Sponsors (1) Stevie (2) Stuff I Love (6) Sunday Currently (18) Sunday Musings (1) Sunday Social (1) Teen Mom (2) Texas (1) The Food Network Magazine (1) The Great Gatsby (1) The Office (3) The Real Housewives of New Jersey (1) The Silver Linings Playbook (1) The Wine Life (1) Thirsty Thursday Link-Up (2) Thursday Thoughts (5) Trayvon Martin (1) TV Shows I Love (6) Walgreens (1) Weekending (10) Weekly Roundup (24) Wendy Davis (1) Wesley (2) What I Read (2) What I Wish I Was Wearing (1) What I Wore (4)