Friday, June 14, 2013


I'm trying out a post signature to see how I like it. I've always been in the 'signing your blog posts seems silly, I know who's writing them' but I think I've changed my mind. And bonus - it's my actual handwriting! What do you guys think? I also set up PassionFruit and launched my Facebook page - have you liked it yet? I would love it if you did! Obviously, I also made some changes to my weekly roundup images. This is really starting to look like a real blog, and I'm pretty excited!
I talked about three things you could buy me if you wanted to buy me a present, and told you all of my thoughts about The Silver Linings Playbook, a good two months after I finished reading it. YOLO or whatever. My favorite post was yesterday's post about how blog friends are way cooler than real friends. Everyone agrees, right? Blog friends are tops.
Next week, I'll be participating in a boozy giveaway hosted by Adriana and Sara, so keep an eye out for that! There will be some pretty great prizes!! 

Here are some hipsters who dress like Jackie from Roseanne, because why not? Here are nine people that probably should have gotten that job and fifty things we should stop feeling guilty about. Since it's Friday, I think we can all appreciate these people who have just given up and these dogs who immediately regret that. 

The Atlantic broke down how to enjoy your iced coffee. Also, apparently some people call it "ice coffee" and I think that is so weird. Do any of you guys call it ice coffee? Fess up. On Wednesday, Blair talked about bullying on her blog, and then posed the question "can adults be bullied?" You should read it. Here's an interesting look at why millenials aren't buying homes or cars (yet.) and why we need to start fighting for students and the classrooms they spend all day in. Facebook says they're going to crack down on hate speech being posted on their site, but personally, I'm skeptical.

It's Father's Day weekend! Since my dad is my favorite person in the whole world, I think this is super exciting. I get to spend lots of quality time with a cute puppy this weekend. I got an Influenster box and my Birchbox this week, so that means lots of playtime this weekend. There is a big glass of wine with my name on it that will be consumed by 5pm.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Your handwriting is super cute and I am jealous! Have a great weekend!

brooke lyn said...

BAHAHAH the you're not even trying link. awesome.

Dani said...

I can't believe I have missed so much in the two weeks I haven't been able to get on.

Labels

#IHeartMyNailArt (1) Adulthood (2) Alyssa Said What? (2) April Fool's Day (1) Awards (2) BB Cream (1) Beauty and Skincare (3) Beer (1) Being That Guy (1) Blogging about Blogging (14) Bloggy Friends (5) Bravo (1) Bullying (1) Celebrities (4) China Glaze (1) Clothing (1) Cohabitating (1) Color Club (1) Confetti Friday (4) Dad (2) Dirty Sexy Politics (1) Dr Jart Skincare (1) Ella Fitzgerald (1) Entertainment (3) Essie (1) Family (6) Fathers Day (1) filibuster (1) Funny Stuff (1) Garrett (14) Giveaways (1) Guest Posts (1) Hall of Fame (10) Happy Things (2) Home Decor (2) Hope (1) Hot Topics (1) Inspiration (7) July (1) Kathryn (2) Kelly Blazek (1) Kelsey (1) Link Parties (6) Lists (1) Long Distance Relationships (1) Look Good (1) Mani Monday (2) Margaret Thatcher (1) Matthew Quick (1) Meghan McCain (1) Miley Cyrus (1) Millennials (1) Mom (1) Monday Thoughts (1) monthly recap (1) Mr Rogers (1) Nail Art (1) Nail Polish (2) NMB (2) Norfolk (1) OPI (1) Oscar Wilde (1) Outfit of the Day (1) Personal (18) Pictures of Me (3) Politics (2) Prince Harry (1) Quotes (8) Reaching My Goals (4) Real Life Friends (6) Reality Shows (3) Recipes (1) Relationship Thoughts (1) Sally Hansen (2) Shoes (1) Son of a Peach (1) Sponsors (1) Stevie (2) Stuff I Love (6) Sunday Currently (18) Sunday Musings (1) Sunday Social (1) Teen Mom (2) Texas (1) The Food Network Magazine (1) The Great Gatsby (1) The Office (3) The Real Housewives of New Jersey (1) The Silver Linings Playbook (1) The Wine Life (1) Thirsty Thursday Link-Up (2) Thursday Thoughts (5) Trayvon Martin (1) TV Shows I Love (6) Walgreens (1) Weekending (10) Weekly Roundup (24) Wendy Davis (1) Wesley (2) What I Read (2) What I Wish I Was Wearing (1) What I Wore (4)