Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Something Blue Voxbox

(Nice rhyme, right?)

So I got the Something Blue Voxbox a few weeks ago. I've been an Influenster member for about nine months, and this is my fourth box. I have to say, this is my favorite so far. Maybe it's because Influenster is finally finding it's way, but I finally feel like I'm getting things that I would actually use.

So let's break it down:

Luster Now! Instant Whitening Toothpaste: I'm pretty excited about this. It was on Allure's top 100, and it's gotten great reviews by other bloggers, so I'm excited to try! I'm waiting until my other toothpaste empties, which should be pretty soon! It came at just the right time, because with my new bright lipstick obsession, I've been wanting to use some kind of whitening product.
Will Purchase? Probably.

Q-Tips Precision Tips: When I first saw these, I was just like "oh, more q-tips? That's fine...." but then I realized they were the new Precision Tips, and then I was excited again! I've used them already for makeup applications and fingernail polish touchups, and they're great. 
Will Purchase? You bet.

Dr Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions: I have mad love for Dr Scholls, but I had actually never tried this particular product. I threw them in my wedges for church on Sunday, and loved them! I'm not sure if I need more than one set, but I'm definitely excited to have a set in the shoe rotation.
Will Purchase? We'll see.

Urgent Rx Fast Powders: These I'm not sure of. I try to avoid Tylenol and asprin as much as I can, and I try to stick with brands I already am familiar with since it's a medication. I'll keep them in my purse in case of an emergency, but I'm skeptical.
Will Purchase? Doubtful.

MyTrio Rings: I'm not interested in these at all. They look cheap, and I'm a little confused why they're in there, since this box was going to people who are already engaged, i.e. already have a ring purchased? I know these could be a good alternative for people who are trying to find a low-cost ring option, but I'm solidly in the "save until you can afford what you want, and don't buy a cheap alternative" camp, so these don't interest me.
Will Purchase? No way.

Kiss everEZlashes: This is the third set of Kiss lashes that I've gotten in an Influenster box... I haven't been anywhere fancy lately that warrants fake lashes, but I definitely want to try them sometime.
Will Purchase? Probably not, since I already have three sets. But I do like them!

If you're interested in jumping on the Influenster train, I have some invitations left (I think), so let me know!
post signature

4 comments:

brooke lyn said...

who says you need to go anywhere fancy to rock fake eyelashes?! although they are a lot of work haha

Annaliese said...

Great to hear about the toothpaste! I will have to look for that in the store.

I just joined Influenster recently and haven't had a ton of time to get onto the site yet. Do they send you Voxboxes just for filling out their surveys, or do you have to buy something to receive one (like Birchbox)?

xoxo Miss ALK
http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

Meg said...

Seriously an amazing VoxBox!! I looove me some Influenster :)

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

I really need to look into getting myself some Dr Scholls for my feet I keep reading blogs that say they are great..........I have never tried false lashes but I have a thing about eyes they creep me out

Labels

#IHeartMyNailArt (1) Adulthood (2) Alyssa Said What? (2) April Fool's Day (1) Awards (2) BB Cream (1) Beauty and Skincare (3) Beer (1) Being That Guy (1) Blogging about Blogging (14) Bloggy Friends (5) Bravo (1) Bullying (1) Celebrities (4) China Glaze (1) Clothing (1) Cohabitating (1) Color Club (1) Confetti Friday (4) Dad (2) Dirty Sexy Politics (1) Dr Jart Skincare (1) Ella Fitzgerald (1) Entertainment (3) Essie (1) Family (6) Fathers Day (1) filibuster (1) Funny Stuff (1) Garrett (14) Giveaways (1) Guest Posts (1) Hall of Fame (10) Happy Things (2) Home Decor (2) Hope (1) Hot Topics (1) Inspiration (7) July (1) Kathryn (2) Kelly Blazek (1) Kelsey (1) Link Parties (6) Lists (1) Long Distance Relationships (1) Look Good (1) Mani Monday (2) Margaret Thatcher (1) Matthew Quick (1) Meghan McCain (1) Miley Cyrus (1) Millennials (1) Mom (1) Monday Thoughts (1) monthly recap (1) Mr Rogers (1) Nail Art (1) Nail Polish (2) NMB (2) Norfolk (1) OPI (1) Oscar Wilde (1) Outfit of the Day (1) Personal (18) Pictures of Me (3) Politics (2) Prince Harry (1) Quotes (8) Reaching My Goals (4) Real Life Friends (6) Reality Shows (3) Recipes (1) Relationship Thoughts (1) Sally Hansen (2) Shoes (1) Son of a Peach (1) Sponsors (1) Stevie (2) Stuff I Love (6) Sunday Currently (18) Sunday Musings (1) Sunday Social (1) Teen Mom (2) Texas (1) The Food Network Magazine (1) The Great Gatsby (1) The Office (3) The Real Housewives of New Jersey (1) The Silver Linings Playbook (1) The Wine Life (1) Thirsty Thursday Link-Up (2) Thursday Thoughts (5) Trayvon Martin (1) TV Shows I Love (6) Walgreens (1) Weekending (10) Weekly Roundup (24) Wendy Davis (1) Wesley (2) What I Read (2) What I Wish I Was Wearing (1) What I Wore (4)