Seriously, I canNOT believe it's July. Cannot.
I have a new blog design! Do you like it?? I think Meg did a great job, and would highly recommend working with her if you need a good design. She got mine done quickly, and was super patient every time I wanted to change something a teeeeensy bit. And while she's trying to build her portfolio, she's doing designs for free! Go check her out.
So, June was a good month. I got a lot of blog-related things done. I set up my Facebook page and a Passionfruit account, I started working on some sponsored posts, and I went from 55 followers to 175 in one month! I'd say that's pretty great, right?
Blueberry Icee FOR THE WIN. Ridiculous, I know. But it makes me laugh.
Good hair day or THE BEST HAIR DAY?
Emo dog, staring at the rain.
Shopping is exhausting sometimes.
He loves me, I promise.
Vietnamese iced coffee!!! Yum.
Okay welllllll this obviously isn't an instagram picture, but my outfit yesterday was amazing, sooooooooo here it is on the internet!!!
I set these goals for myself at the beginning of June... Now that June is over, let's break them all down, shall we?
- Find + Install a new layout. Boom, DONE! Meg is the best.
- Go for custom domain. Meh. Still holding off. For the same reasons as before - I don't know if I should make the switch to WP or not. Anyone have any advice?
- Focus more on the original goals I established when I started this blog. Debatable. I've been reading, and I haven't spent much money lately, but I don't think I posted a single recipe this whole month. And I have some good ones!! Shame, Alyssa. Shame.
- Finally post my thoughts about Silver Linings Playbook. Boom, DONE! Finally. Geeze.
- Get in on giveaways + co-hosting more linkups. Boom, DONE! By the way, have you entered our Boozy Bloggers giveaway yet? There's still time!
- Create a media kit. Meh. Haven't done this one. And I don't even have a good excuse. Oh well.
- BE BETTER AT RETURNING EMAILS. I try so hard. This is just something I'm not that good at. But I'm going to keep working on it!
So really, not TOO bad. But definitely room for improvement. I still need to be better at responding to emails, and I'd also like to get in on more sponsorships and giveaways, whenever those opportunities come along.