Friday, August 23, 2013

Guess what day it is! Guess. What. Day. It. Is.


Hey, did you hear? I have a new apartment. This week has been full of unpacking and organizing and settling. Did you see Brit's fabulous guest post on healthy snacking, and my post about being a Professional Blogger, and my feature on ShopAtHome? Super exciting stuff!! 

This post on College Humor about being a "new drinker" made me laugh, because we've all been there, right? Right. Here's some footage from other famous people auditioning for The Office. Hint: Seth Rogen is involved. Could you imagine?! Patton Oswold performed arguably the most effective trolling that Twitter has ever seen. Finally, who said grammar is important? Not these people. 


This isn't a Read necessarily, but it's the trailer for season five of Parenthood, and that is important. 
I wish I could show this article about five tips for modern research to every college student I know. If you consider yourself a foodie (or like to pretend you are), you should read this article called 'Of Paste and Pasta." Since you know I love stories about people being awesome, here's a story about a school employee who stopped a gunman at her school using sheer awesomeness. This one is a must-read, I'm telling you. 


This weekend we're getting our couch, our kitchen table, and our coffee/end tables! It's going to look like a real apartment, AND we'll actually have somewhere to sit! Revolutionary stuff, huh? We're going out to dinner tonight and doing our first *real* grocery shopping trip together. I get to spend the afternoon with my two cousins!!! (Be on the lookout for Instagram pictures.) 


post signature

Check out one of the sweetest (literally! get it?) bloggers I know, Leslie!

No comments:

Labels

#IHeartMyNailArt (1) Adulthood (2) Alyssa Said What? (2) April Fool's Day (1) Awards (2) BB Cream (1) Beauty and Skincare (3) Beer (1) Being That Guy (1) Blogging about Blogging (14) Bloggy Friends (5) Bravo (1) Bullying (1) Celebrities (4) China Glaze (1) Clothing (1) Cohabitating (1) Color Club (1) Confetti Friday (4) Dad (2) Dirty Sexy Politics (1) Dr Jart Skincare (1) Ella Fitzgerald (1) Entertainment (3) Essie (1) Family (6) Fathers Day (1) filibuster (1) Funny Stuff (1) Garrett (14) Giveaways (1) Guest Posts (1) Hall of Fame (10) Happy Things (2) Home Decor (2) Hope (1) Hot Topics (1) Inspiration (7) July (1) Kathryn (2) Kelly Blazek (1) Kelsey (1) Link Parties (6) Lists (1) Long Distance Relationships (1) Look Good (1) Mani Monday (2) Margaret Thatcher (1) Matthew Quick (1) Meghan McCain (1) Miley Cyrus (1) Millennials (1) Mom (1) Monday Thoughts (1) monthly recap (1) Mr Rogers (1) Nail Art (1) Nail Polish (2) NMB (2) Norfolk (1) OPI (1) Oscar Wilde (1) Outfit of the Day (1) Personal (18) Pictures of Me (3) Politics (2) Prince Harry (1) Quotes (8) Reaching My Goals (4) Real Life Friends (6) Reality Shows (3) Recipes (1) Relationship Thoughts (1) Sally Hansen (2) Shoes (1) Son of a Peach (1) Sponsors (1) Stevie (2) Stuff I Love (6) Sunday Currently (18) Sunday Musings (1) Sunday Social (1) Teen Mom (2) Texas (1) The Food Network Magazine (1) The Great Gatsby (1) The Office (3) The Real Housewives of New Jersey (1) The Silver Linings Playbook (1) The Wine Life (1) Thirsty Thursday Link-Up (2) Thursday Thoughts (5) Trayvon Martin (1) TV Shows I Love (6) Walgreens (1) Weekending (10) Weekly Roundup (24) Wendy Davis (1) Wesley (2) What I Read (2) What I Wish I Was Wearing (1) What I Wore (4)