Anyway, I could tell you all about how everything is up-in-the-air and stressful and worrisome in my life and all that, but I'm not. In an effort to stop wallowing, I'm going to tell you about all the things that have happened in the last 48 hours that make me pretty freakin' happy.
1) Um, Garrett is here. With me. In North Carolina. For good. We don't move for another week and a half, but this is a Very Big Deal.
2) I have sparkly shoes on today. It's kind of hard to be in a bad mood when you have sparkly shoes on, right?
3) I found my emergency gummy worms in my desk drawer today. I thought they were all gone, BUT THEY WEREN'T!!!!!! (They're gone NOW, but that's not the point.)
4) When I fixed a salad for lunch today, I got the lettuce/cheese/dressing/veggies ratios JUST RIGHT. You know how sometimes when you make a salad, you run out of toppings, but you still have a few bites of lettuce left? That's the worst, right?
5) #4 and #5 right beside each other. Are you laughing? I'm laughing.
6) I think we're going to go with this cover for the couch we got. I TOLD you guys it was going to be crazy, right? It's not what I was originally picturing, but I think it'll be cool in our apartment where all the walls and all the carpet are boring and plain, don't you?
7) Speaking of our apartment, we finally have all the furniture we need! The couch was the last big thing on our list, so now that we have that, we're good to go! It'll be a while before it's decorated (to my standards, anyway), but we have a place to sleep, a place to eat and a place to watch TV, so I can't really complain, right?
8) Pixie pants from J. Crew. Do any of you guys wear them? They will change your life.
9) When I was at Target the other day, I discovered that French Bull partnered with several companies and there are APPLIANCES to match the tray that I have. Amazing, right? Amazing.
10) Bright orange nail polish. I love it.... no, I'm OBSESSED with it. #nofilter, and stuff.
That's a pretty good roundup, right? Things are stressful, but things are still pretty great. Hope you guys are doing GREAT too!!! I miss you.
Thanks to everyone who's checked in about my grandfather.. Things are improving slowly but steadily. Thanks for all your good thoughts!!!
Check out one of the sweetest (literally! get it?) bloggers I know, Leslie!